Practices and Procedures
Nightfall is committed to maintaining a clean and safe environment for our clients and ourselves. As we continually hold ourselves to high standards of cleanliness and sterilization, each client is equally responsible for mitigating their own risk of exposure to possible viruses or diseases. Nightfall is implementing the following practices and procedures to mitigate the potential transmittal of the currently widespread Covid-19.
- Masks are required upon entry and must remain on for the duration of your stay. We will provide a disposable mask if you have forgotten yours.
- No additional guests are allowed at this time. Only the person getting tattooed will be allowed to stay in the shop.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival if you’re getting tattooed. If your temperature exceeds 99.9° F you will be rescheduled.
- Appointments are required for tattoos and consultations.
- Please bring only essential items for your appointment.
For your protection and the safety of others, you are required to notify your artist ahead of time if you have felt ill or been exposed to other individuals showing symptoms of illness within the past 14 days.
Please fill out your client waiver (link below) at least 24 hours prior to your appointment after confirming with your tattoo artist. Upon arriving to the studio, we will confirm the information on your waiver is correct, and document your current body temperature via a touchless forehead thermometer. If your body temperature reflects a fever, or if you show any signs of sneezing, coughing, sore throat and the like, we will assist you with rescheduling your appointment.
By submitting your online waiver and appearing for your appointment, you confirm that you’ve read, understood, and agree to the rules and regulations within. For any questions, contact us at NightfallGallery@gmail.com